CoVid-19 Health and Safety Policies
To our Amazing clients….
We want to sincerely thank you for your patience during this tremendous time. The health, safety & well being of our guests, staff and community are most important to us.
We will do our best to accommodate all guests while providing the best service within the recommended CoVid-19 health and safety guidelines recommended by CA.gov and CA Board of Cosmetology.
The new salon policies and protocols are as follows:
- Guests and stylists will be required to wear a face mask for the duration of their appointment.
- Salon volume will be kept at a minimum, with stylists working at least six feet apart.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available throughout salon & contacted surfaces will be sanitized between clients.
- Only customers receiving a service will be allowed in the salon.
- Belongings must be limited to a phone and form of payment. No handbags.
- There will be NO HAIR DRYING, to avoid airflow of germs and to reduce in-salon time.
- Beverage and magazine availability will be suspended.
- Waiting area will be limited to outside seating.
We greatly appreciate the cooperation of our guests during these challenging times. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. We are looking forward to providing our great service once again and creating beautiful curls!